How to Place a Custom Order
Branding Irons Unlimited specializes in custom products tailored to your specifications. We don’t just produce the best branding irons in the industry, we produce customer satisfaction. If you have any questions, need suggestions or guidance, feel free to contact us at any time via phone, e-mail, fax or mail.
Below you will find three easy steps to get started on a custom order:
Step # 1—Gather Your Specifications:
Before contacting us, prepare and/or gather all the specifications you may have:
- Ideal (or approximate) size for the mark(s) you wish to make
- Material(s)/what you intend to brand
- Logo, image(s), design(s), sketch(s) or photograph(s) for the marks you want — See: Submitting Your Image/Art File page.
- If you would like text for your branded marks, type the text as you would like it, and make sure to indicated the name of the font(s) you want us to use.
Step # 2 — Contact Us:
- For immediate service please call us at 818-576-1101 Mon. – Fri. during our business hours: 8am – 5pm PST.
- On our website we have a helpful Quote Request Form, that makes it easy to provide specifications (see step # 1). This form will also give you the option to upload any attachment(s) you may have. Fill out the form the best you can, so we can give you an accurate quote.
- If you’d like, you may also e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax us: 818-576-1166 with your specifications, as listed in step # 1. Be sure to attach (fax or mail) any image file(s) or photographs you may have.
Step # 3 – Expect to Receive Our Quote via E-mail:
- Our sales department will do their best to respond within a couple of business days. If you do not receive a response within a few days, please check your junk-mail box/filter, just in case our response ended up there. If not there, contact us as soon as possible. and we will forward our quote/response to you promptly.
- Your quote will contain the price(s) for your branding iron(s) and any other products and accessories you may need. If you provide a phone number, in most cases your sales representative will call you.
- If you have any questions, feel free to speak directly with the representative who responded or quoted you. If you prefer to respond via e-mail, kindly send your response directly back to the sender. Make sure to include any questions and/or additional requests you may have.
- At the bottom of the quote your sales representative will include options for placing the order. Whenever you have any questions or need to make changes, feel free to contact your sales representative.
NOTE: If you wish to brand a material but you’re concerned it may not be ideal for branding, we will be happy to test-brand a few samples of your material(s).
To gain additional understanding of the Custom Order process, check out “After Your Order Is Entered (What to Expect)”