Any master of the grill needs a steak branding iron. It lets your guests know who slaved over the coals. Brand your steaks (or chicken breasts, hamburger buns, even burritos … anything with a flat surface) with a true old west flair. (You can also brand wood & leather with these brands. Our quality Steak Branding Irons are made from food friendly stainless steel right here in the U.S.A.
The Monogram with Ring model is the most economical way to brand your initials on your grilled creations.
The letters you have to choose from are A-Z, 0-9, the “&”, and the “#”. The font we use is Arial Black.
- Base Price includes one letter, each additional letter costs extra, 3 characters maximum.
- Stylish Wood Handle
- High Quality – Made in the U.S.A.
- Stainless Steel construction
- Brands are created using stainless steel lettering; stainless steel rod; and a wooden, ferruled handle.
- The handle is 13” long for safely branding steaks.
- Rod is made of stainless steel and the handle is made of wood to insulate the heat and provide a comfortable grip.
- NEW 2 Fonts available Arial (A-Z, 0-9, &, #, +, – (dash), . (period) (dash & period add $10.00)
and Bookman Oldstyle (A-Z)
Sizes & Pricing
|Amount of Characters||Character Size||Branded Mark Size||Ring Shape||Price|
|1 Character||3/4″ Tall||2 1/8″ X 2 1/8″||Circle||$45.00|
|2 Characters||3/4″ Tall||2 3/8″ X 2 3/8″||Circle||$60.00|
|3 Characters||3/4″ Tall||2 7/8″ X 1 1/8″||Oval||$65.00|
If you would like to use a dash (-) or period (.) there is a $10 charge for additional welding work.
Made to Order
Usually Ships in 10-15 Business Days
To receive this order by Christmas,
Please place order by Dec. 11th.