Select your border option (or no border).
-Return to the upper section of this page and use the “Choose Border” drop menu to select the border you chose for your branded mark.
Heating Tool Options
The branding head offered with this Ready-2-Brand Package can be used with any of the following heating tools:
NOTE: Electric Branding Equipment for use outside North America, in countries with 220v-240v are also available. Please see links below.
Fire-heated Iron Handle
Brand the old-fashioned way with the fire-heated handle, consisting of a coated metal rod fitted with a phenolic plastic handle.
Included in base-price.
Weller SP80NUS Electric Heating Tool
The Weller SP80NUS 80 Watt heating tool is a highly economical choice, though don’t let that fool you. It’s built tough with a stainless steel barell and heat resistant handle. A great value! Ideal for moderate use. Available for the Standard Size Only.
Upgrade for an additional $47.00
Weller SP120 Marksman Electric Heating Tool
A step up from the SP80NUS, the SP120 is bigger, hotter and tougher. With 120 Watts of power and an upgraded stainless steel barell, it’s a great iron for medium-duty use and still a terriffic value. Available for both Standard and Large Sizes
Upgrade for an additional $93.00
Weller SP175 Marksman Electric Heating Tool
The best of the Weller irons, the SP175 has the extra heat to brand the toughest materials. At 175 Watts with a stainless steel barell, this iron is as close to professional grade as the Weller irons can get. Available for both Standard and Large Sizes
Upgrade for an additional $134.95
Hexacon BI-P115 – 175 Watt – Professional Grade
Our finest quality iron. Made in the USA and highly durable, the BI-P115 is built to take anything you can throw at it, ideal for day to day use. With its comfortable hardwood handle and heat deflector disks you can brand with ease. If you’re a professional, this is the iron for you because there isn’t an iron in its class that can match the BI-P115.
Available for both Standard and Large Sizes.
Upgrade for an additional $154.00
Adding a Rheostat Choice Standard Temperature Control Unit
A Temperature Control Unit allows the user to find and set just the right degree of heat for any specific application. This accessory regulates the amount of power transferred into the heating element so the user can better control how dark the branded mark will be. A temperature control is a smart investment as it not only promotes continuous consistent marks, it also prolongs the life of the electric heating tool. Temperature Control Unit may not appear as shown.
Adding a Cedar Branding Iron Storage Box
Store your branding iron safely in a solid cedar wooden box. We offer our boxes in two sizes: Standard and Large. Both are built tough with dovetail corners and a sturdy sliding lid. If you are purchasing the branding iron as a gift, the cedar box will also enhance and complete your Ready-2-Brand Package.
$27.95 for Standard
$32.95 for Large
Simply select a design, a heating tool and upload your handwritten signature, within 10 business days, your personalized branding iron will be ready. When you receive your Ready-2-Brand Package, just take it out of the box, heat up and brand away!
- One Customized Standard branding head (image size: 0.650″ x 1.5″) at $61.04
Can be upgraded to a Large Branding Head (Image size: 0.875″ x 2″) for an additional $34.00
- Add the heating tool of your choice (See “Heating Tools” tab for options and prices).
- All branding heads are made in house, in our U.S. facility – There is no substitute for quality, this is something we understand here at BIU. You cannot find a better produced branding head, period.
- Top Quality Heating Tools – We searched high and low and found the best branding equipment on the market. We’ve thoroughly tested our complete line and we stand behind all our products.
- Electric branding equipment for use outside North America, in countries with 220v-240v, is available. See “Heating Tools” tab.
- The branding head is interchangeable with other BIU branding heads of similar size with a “Threaded-Hole Type” connection.
- The branding head is compatible with several heating tools offered by BIU.
- Fast Production – We produce and ship out our Ready-2-Brand Packages with unmatched speed. While some branding iron suppliers take up to 4 weeks to ship out their orders, Branding Irons Unlimited is committed to quality, efficiency and on-time shipment within 10 business days!
- Expedited production options are available. For details see “Production” tab.
- This branding head leaves a mark approximately 0.650″ high x 1.5″ wide – upgradeable to a mark approximately 0.875″ (7/8″) high x 2″ wide
- Branding head is fitted with a “Threaded Hole Type” connection and works with all compatible heating tools.
- All heating tools easily connect to additional interchangeable branding heads (Sold Separately)
- All electric heating tools work with our standard Temperature Control Unit (Sold Separately).
- 110v (U.S. Voltage)
- Electric branding equipment for use in countries with 220v-240v see 220v-240v electric heating tool available for purchase separately, as well as 220v-240v temperature control unit.
- If you are interested in using other fonts, adding a logo or receiving a proof before we produce your branding head, please see the Custom Brass Branding Head
- Note to our international customers: For lower brokerage fees, choose USPS (US Postal Service) for your shipping method. For more details see “We Ship Worldwide” on Shipping Information page.
- Standard Production: Ready within 10 business days
- Rush Production: Ready within 5 business days
- Super-Rush Production: Ready within 2 business days
- Production will begin the following business day (Saturdays, Sundays and US Holidays are excluded).
- Your completed order will be shipped according to the production option of your choice (Standard, RUSH or Super RUSH).