A Temperature Control Unit allows the user to find and set just the right degree of heat for any specific application. This accessory regulates the amount of power transferred into the heating element so the user can better control how dark the branded mark will be. A temperature control is a smart investment as it not only promotes continuous consistent marks, it also prolongs the life of the electric heating tool.
The TempRight is a great standard temperature control. Designed for 220V/240V compliant electric heating tools, it’s built to handle the professional grade electric branding irons, up to 400W .
- Handles heating tools up to 400W
- Solid state circuitry.
- Three prong outlet designed to prevent plug from accidentally disconnecting.
- Easy to read dial with on/off indicator.
- Weighted base with nonskid feet.
- One year Limited Warranty
- Dimensions: 5″ wide x 4″ deep x 2.5″ high
- Handles up to 400 Watts throughput — For higher wattage irons, see our Heavy Duty Temperature Control
- Maintains a consistent branding temperature for much improved control
- Extends the reach of your iron when working on larger projects.
- Maximizes the versatility of your iron.
- 220 VAC
Out of Stock
Please Check Back Soon