To find information on the products below please scroll to the bottom of this page.
We produce Custom Branding Irons that are perfect for permanently marking different types of leather and suede. Our in-house graphics team will ensure an optimized proof that will support clear and legible branded marks. Our branding heads are thick to retain heat longer. This means you can continue branding without constantly having to reheat. Need to brand items with curved surfaces such as basketballs and footballs? Check out our Custom Curved Surface Branders
!Tips for branding leather:
- It takes various degrees of heat to brand different kinds of leather. Soft leather and suede typically require less heat in comparison to thick, firm leather.
- Depending on the type of leather and amount of heat/dwell time, your branded mark may resemble a branded mark made on wood or an impression made with a metal stamp.
- Branded marks on textured leather “iron out” the texture, usually leaving a smooth mark.
- Using an electric heating tool in combination with a temperature control unit will make your task easier. We offer U.S. electric heating tools for plugging into 120V and 220V-240V outlets.
- For high volume branding, using a drill press mounting electric heating tool increases accuracy and efficiency.
- Want to make sure your leather, suede or synthetic leather will brand well? Contact us for information about evaluating your material samples and, if need be, we will test-brand them free of charge.
If you want to brand text, you can personalize one of our many Ready-2-Brand packages, which are offered in many different styles and sizes and are available for purchase online.