1. Price Quotes: All prices quoted are valid for 30 days from the date on the quotation.
2. Sales Order: Sales Orders constitute an agreement for labor and product to be manufactured and supported by Branding Irons Unlimited (“BIU”) to Customer and is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below.
3. Payment: Payment is due by Customer upon execution of the Sales Order.
4. Change Orders: All change orders or “extras” from initial Sales Order, if any, or any deviation from the original Sales Order shall be authorized and valid only if approved in writing by BIU and Customer. Neither party may waive this provision by acts or conduct. Change orders and “extras” will be charged accordingly.
5. Compliance: Customer shall use the Product ordered in a careful and proper manner, reasonable wear and tear and force majeure events excepted.
6. We photograph and shoot videos of custom products we produce. We also receive customers’ photographs, videos, feedback and alike. All are considered for use by our company as promotional material. Unless otherwise requested, we reserve the right to use any photograph, any video, any feedback and alike on our websites, social media platforms, newsletters and other promotional avenues, as we see fit.
7. Customer Information
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our online store, and general communications with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when you visit our websites, online advertisements, and other content served by our web hosting services.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make our e-mails more relevant and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us. We also maintain our lists to minimize or avoid sending unnecessary messages to our customers.
- Information from Other Sources: We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
- Information Sharing: Any information we gather about you will only be used for internal purposes. We will not share nor sell your information to our vendors or partners except to confirm payment or shipping status.
8. Return Policy:
a) Products That Come In Sealed Packages: Because BIU cannot accept returns of Products once they have been opened, before opening each product please check its packaging and label carefully to be sure you received the correct Product. If the supplier’s original packaging and seal is still intact, you may return the Product to BIU within 14 days of receipt for an exchange, merchandise credit or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges).
b) Products That Do Not Come In Sealed Packages: All custom-made Products are non-refundable. Stock items may be returned within 14 days of receipt for an exchange, merchandise credit or refund (excluding shipping and handling charges) if they were not used and are in perfect condition.
c) Cancellation Policy on Custom Items: Prior to production BIU handles cancellation requests on a case by case basis. Any order that is cancelled after artwork services have begun is subject to a cancellation fee based on the amount of work completed. Please note: There are no refunds on custom products once production has started.
d) Damaged Boxes with Damaged Content. (1) Do NOT ship the box or damaged contents back to BIU. (2) Hold on to the damaged box, inner packaging materials and damaged contents. (3) Promptly notify BIU and BIU will file a claim on your behalf. (4) BIU will resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
9. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced under the laws of the State of California and all actions or proceedings arising directly from this Sales Order shall be litigated only in courts located in Los Angeles County, California.
10. LIMITATION. THIS AGREEMENT (SALES ORDER) INCLUDING THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS PAGE CONTAINS ALL OF THE AGREEMENTS, UNDERSTANDINGS, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES AND COVENANTS BETWEEN THE PARTIES HERETO. BOTH PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY HAVE NOT BEEN INDUCED TO ENTER INTO THIS SALES ORDER BY ANY REPRESENTATION NOT SET FORTH IN WRITING HEREIN AND NEITHER PARTY SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY REPRESENTATION NOT SET FORTH IN WRITING.