Shipping and Production Speed Options
Domestically, we ship via UPS and USPS.
Internationally we ship via DHL.
A Note for Our International Customers:
Depending on your country authorities, your order may be subject to a brokerage fee, duties, and taxes.
For more information, check with your government Customs Agency. You may also find answers by contacting or visiting the website of the carrier you chose for your order shipment.
How soon do Stock Products Ship Out?
- “Off-the-shelf” products are typically available and ship out in approx. 1-2 business days.
- Large quantity orders may require additional time.
- Special orders may take 5 business days or more.
How soon do Custom and Personalized Online Orders Ship Out?Please refer to “Availability” on the product page(s) you selected.
How Soon Are Custom Orders Ready?Please take the following factors into consideration:
- Production Speed Options – For additional details, visit our Custom Orders page.
- Time in Transit -- From the moment your order leaves our facility to the moment it is delivered to you, time in transit would depend on the shipping method and option you select. Your representative will be glad to discuss shipping options with you and make suggestions that would help support delivery in a timely manner or by your deadline.
Production Speed OptionsOn most items we offer three production speed options:
(Complex and large orders may vary from the estimates below)
Approx. 5 Business Days
No Cost Increase
|2 Business Days
30% Cost increase on custom products and labor
|Super Rush Production
|1 Business Day
|60% Cost increase on custom products and labor
- Standard Production -- Takes approx. 5 business days
- Rush (for Expedited Production) – Takes 2 business days, depending on product complexity and quantity. An expedited production charge will apply.
- Super-Rush (for Super-Expedited Production) – 1 business day. Your representative will verify and let you know if this option is possible. A super-expedited production charge will apply.