Create a brand that will last a lifetime.
Branding Irons Unlimited custom branding irons are the ultimate solution for leather workers, businesses and organizations who want to leave an impression.
We optimize our branding irons for your needs whether you're branding purses, wallets or product tags. Submit a quote request if you have a project in mind or read on to learn more.
Brand your leather products with confidence.
Our branding heads are 3/4" thick for better heat retention. This reduces the need to reheat if you're making multiple marks and makes the branding process more efficient.
These custom branding irons are available with fire-heated handles, however the branding heads are interchangeable. You can attach different branding heads to your fire-heated handle. Or you can attach the branding head of your choice to an electric heating tool. This heating tool is useful if your goal is to make multiple consistent marks.
Project your best image with a Branding Irons Unlimited product.
Our experienced graphic designers will optimize your artwork to ensure clear, readable marks on the leather you are marking. These specialists ensure that details on your design, down to line thickness, will show clearly on your mark. When your artwork is ready, our CNC manufacturing process will translate your design into a branding iron with unmatched clarity. The engraving depth and bevel will be tailored to your intended branding material. We take these measures to ensure your branding head leaves quality marks. This is a high priority for us--because your leather brand is more than a label; it's a statement.
- High-quality brass withstands heat up to 1165° F (630° C)
- Branding irons for curved surfaces are available upon request
- Branding head is 3/4" thick to retain heat and reduce the need to reheat when making multiple marks
- Engraving depth is 3/32″ to ensure a clear image with no background marks; extra relief options are available
- Branding heads are designed to work with a fire-heated handle or with electric and propane heating tools (sold separately)
All custom branding heads are made to order in our U.S.-based manufacturing facility.
Tips for branding leather:
- It takes various degrees of heat to brand different kinds of leather. Soft leather and suede typically require less heat in comparison to thick, firm leather.
- Depending on the type of leather and amount of heat/dwell time, your branded mark may resemble a branded mark made on wood or an impression made with a metal stamp.
- Branded marks on textured leather “iron out” the texture, usually leaving a smooth mark.
- Using an electric heating tool in combination with a temperature control unit will make your task easier. We offer electric heating tools compatible with 120V and 220V-240V outlets.
- For high volume branding, using a drill press mounted electric heating tool increases accuracy and efficiency.
Interested in ordering a branding iron for leather?
Send us a message through the form below.